Happy + Hale Review

Happy + Hale Review

Abbi Goos (12) showing off her love for Happy+ Hale.

Nigel Ice

Nigel Ice

Nigel Ice

Nigel Ice, Staff Reporter

Happy + Hale is a healthy food restaurant in downtown Greenville but was originally started in North Carolina before they established a location here. They prepare the food right in front of you so you can choose all of the delicious ingredients added to your food. With salads, bowls, smoothies, and juices with all-natural ingredients,  Happy + Hale has something for everybody and I highly recommend trying it out sometime. As well as being able to watch the amazing staff work together as friends and not just co-workers is the perfect relationship for customers to see. Also, with such a unique menu and great smoothie choices, it is surprising not to see more of the Wade Hampton student body eating there. Most of the “hip teens” are spending some time downtown anyway on the weekend, and some even work near it.

Seniors Abbi Goos and Mary Blumer both work at Happy + Hale and love it. Goos even had the following to say about working at the restaurant, “The best part of working at Happy + Hale is knowing I’m making a difference in people’s lives.” Whenever I walk into Happy + Hale I immediately feel the good vibes that place gives off, due to it just being a welcoming environment to its customers. If you are feeling brave when visiting Happy + Hale try a ginger or flu shot for a fast wake up. For more information on the menu or the business in general visit the Happy + Hale website at http://www.happyandhale.com/menu/, there is also an Instagram page you can visit @happyandhale.