Best Three Places for Latte Art in Greenville

Tandem Creperie and Coffeehouse in Travelers Rest serves up their delicious lattes in bright yellow mugs that further accent the joyful vibe of the coffeehouse.

Tandem

Tandem

Tandem

Julianna Crawford, Staff Reporter

Created by pouring microfoam into a shot of espresso in a methodical way in order to create a design or by ‘drawing’ directly on the surface of the top layer of foam, latte art is a phenomenon that has swept coffee houses in recent years. There are several places in the Greenville area to experience this artistry. Here are the top three:

1. The Village Grind

Sharing a space with Golden, Brown, and Delicious over on Pendleton Street, The Village Grind has perfected latte art. Providing unique takes on the art form The Village Grind offers root beer lattes, lattes with green espresso, lattes with pink crema, and more. For students looking for a refreshing study space come down to The Village Grind and work under their overheard greenery while sipping on a delicious Lavender Latte.

1.  Due South Coffee Roasters

Only five miles from Wade Hampton High School, Due South is inspired by Australian Cafes which focus more on lifestyle and community rather than the adrenaline boost that Starbucks is geared towards. For those looking to spice up their Instagram with something other than the generic heart design, they can count on Due South for an alluring compass art piece in their latte.

1. Tandem Creperie and Coffeehouse

Located in the expanding Downtown Travelers Rest area, Tandem pairs their beautifully created lattes with scrumptious crepes. Tandem also offers many options for flavor shots in their lattes including Vanilla, Caramel, Mocha, and Honey Lavender. Also be sure to check their specials menu for new flavor options they are trying out.