Whitlock’s Travels

Whitlock’s Travels

Tina Dang (11) is prepared to spend her spring break traveling and exploring two countries.

Kimberly Alpizar, Staff Reporter

Over spring break, Mrs. Whitlock is traveling with a group of students to two countries for eight days. From April 7-14th these students will be traveling to Paris, France and London, England. Students will be exploring monuments, museums, and other places. The group will be touring the Eiffel Tower, the Palace of Versailles, Big Ben, the Globe Theatre, and many other astounding locations.

This isn’t Mrs. Whitlock’s first time traveling with students; she traveled with students to Italy this past summer. When asked about how she feels about traveling with students, Mrs. Whitlock responded, “ I love to travel, so why not take great students?” She didn’t just want to go to one country this time. Instead, she wanted to expand the opportunities for students. “The tour provides an avenue for people to travel due to costs. It’s much easier for students to see the world with the school than with their family,” Mrs. Whitlock said.

Tina Dang (11), who will be traveling, remarked, “It will allow me to view the world from a different perspective. It’s also a great way to allow students to explore and learn more about the world besides from reading about it in a textbook.”

If you’re interested in traveling, Mrs. Whitlock will be doing another trip to Austria, Germany, and Switzerland in the summer of 2018. This trip will be for 11 days. Contact Mrs. Whitlock if you have any questions or are interested in enrolling. There are only a few spots left, so take the opportunity of being able to learn about the world through your own eyes instead of a textbook.